Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Day 20: A place to sit

My view for today's meditation:
When I can, I prefer to sit outside.  And there is truly nothing better than sitting near the ocean.  Add in a lovely, quiet, bluff-top garden, and I'm in heaven.  Today is my dear friend's birthday, and she decided that her celebration should start with some time in quiet beautiful contemplation, followed by lunch and a wander through shops, all with friends.  I think it ended up being as much a gift for us, as for her!

I hope your days had a bit of peace and quiet in them, too. Or raucous joy, whichever it is that you most need today.  I confess to being rather ecumenical about sources of joy, contentment, and peace.

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I too love to sit outside, though I am envious of your ocean. One day, my dream is to have a huge catio/garden - with a sheltered sitting area, a koi pond and a waterfall for all of us to enjoy