Sunday, June 24, 2007

A post about not posting

This is just a quick post to say that, while I'm knitting, I'm not posting. My in-laws are in town until tomorrow, and time on the computer is scarce indeed. I'm done with my first traveller's sock, though (and cast on immediately for the second, in order to avoid the dreaded second sock syndrome), and have finished another repeat on the Hanami stole, so the knitting is moving right along. And, best of all, today we go to the Scottish Highland games near our house (I think we've already established that I'm a bit dorky, so my excitement should come as no surprise), so tune in tomorrow to see whether I managed to get any good men-in-kilts shots (the firemen play there; firemen in kilts is a good thing).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to bake a birthday cake for my father-in-law.

No comments: